Apply for Admission
Applications for admission must be submitted via the online Schoolmint application. You do not need to visit the schools in order to enroll, but can complete the process anywhere with Internet access.
Virtual Academy is currently enrolling for the 2022-2023 school year. Enrollment is open for grades 6-10.
For more information, call 1-800-21STUDY or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For all questions regarding enrollment, curriculum, the district or campus, please call the phone numbers listed below:
• Virtual Academy: 956.514.4201
• Central Office: 956.565.2454 or 800.217.8839
- When does enrollment begin?
- How do I enroll?
- Do I have to drive to my selected campus to enroll?
- Will I be required to turn in all paperwork or required records to my selected campus at the time of online enrollment?
- I don't have the Internet. Can you mail me a form?
- Is the same enrollment form/application used for all schools?
- How will I know if I successfully reserved a seat for the upcoming school year at my desired campus?
- What if I am enrolling two students at different campuses?
- What information do I need to enroll?
- What are the requirements to enroll?
- When does enrollment end?
- How do I know if enrollment is still open?
- How do I know if I've been accepted?
- What happens after I submit my enrollment application?
- What if I have problems submitting the form (technical problems)?
- I'm an 8th grader right now. Can I still enroll at one of the junior highs?
- I'm a 10th grader right now. Can I still enroll at the high school?
- Can I apply to more than one school?
- What if I'm not sure which school I want to go to?
- Are there any settings I need to have on my computer to enroll online?
- What if I do not have information for my mother or father? Can I still enroll?
- Why do I not see the button for the enrollment form?
- Is there a waiting list if the grade level I am interested in is already full?
- When I call the Technology Department, my call keeps getting disconnected or I cannot get through. Who else can help me with questions?
- I applied and did not receive any information confirming my enrollment. Is there someone I can talk to who can confirm my enrollment?